Thursday, February 26, 2015

Being Vulnerable

A while back, I got really into TED talks and stumbled across this one by Brene Brown. Her talk deals with vulnerability and I think what makes her message really stick with you is that she is in fact being vulnerable herself throughout the talk. She opens up about her struggles with coming to some of these conclusions. It's a lengthy video but worth every second.

Obviously the video focuses mostly on embracing vulnerability and that it's okay to not be okay. But she also strongly pushes the idea of embracing happiness and truly believing that you deserve the good times. Good or bad, embracing those feelings is healthy. 


1 comment:

  1. I love TED talks too! I am learning a lot about vulnerability. When I am vulnerable with the people closest to me, it creates a safe atmosphere and mutual trust. There is so much freedom in being known.

    ReplyDelete